Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful Attractions in Mesa and Galveston City

Canyon Lake

Canyon Lake is a very beautiful and nice which is a good attractions point in Mesa city. I love this Lake. I have been here many times and enjoy good variety of fishing, boating, wildlife viewing, and pother activities really enjoyed the day there on boat fishing for cat fish, and photographing wildlife and scenery. To get all the adventure in this city there are many cheap hotels in Mesa. One thing I would like to see is better access for wheelchair users to board and on board boats.

Moody Garden in Galveston

The Moody Garden is a favorite place to visit Galveston city also with the IMAX and seeing the fish and the rain forest. I love to go to rain forest cafe also. Lots of other things I plan to check out there when I return. The railroad station, the airplanes and the library was very neat. Our stay at the cheap hotels in Galveston Texas was very nice and we also stayed at an individual’s condo now that was very nice because it was right by the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment