Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Adventure with Vacations in San Francisco

San Fransisco Vacation
San Francisco city is very beautiful with the bay at one side and the ocean at the other. There are plenty of neighborhoods with the real and the based on Victorian houses. It is very easy to go everywhere by the public transport and the cable cars are a must go ride. Any of them go up the hills where you have great views of the area. The people are so heterogeneous that you can find anyone around just enjoying the life in the city. San Francisco is the only city in California that has a great urban city life. Like everyone, I also reserve my hotels in san francisco through a most famous hotel site which I found it through searching on net. From this most famous hotel site I also get a great list of cheap hotel rates which were well furnished and giving the discount offer of 70% on the reservation of a cheap hotel room. The Fisherman's Wharf is a bit touristy, but I love eating Clam Chowder soup in sourdough bread bowl. The locals are very nice. San Francisco is my favorite city in the U.S. There is so much to do and the people are great. The city is amazing. The saying is true "I Left My Heart in San Francisco," I really did leave my heart there. I love it so much I am moving to the city. One thing not to miss is the Sat. market at the Ferry Building. This is a very nice and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment